Based in the South East of Melbourne, our client is a global hardware supplier, who are leading in their industry.
This is a newly created digital role. Reporting into the National Marketing Manager this role will work alongside an established Marketing and Product team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will take ownership of the content and digital marketing for the Australian market. This role will be given the autonomy to provide direction and execute digital marketing content and campaigns, with a B2B and B2C focus.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the focus is to work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement digital marketing plans for building brand engagement, product launches, and trade shows. Other duties of this role will include:
- Create engaging content to develop a voice for the organisations brand
- Lead the content management strategy ensuring content is multi-channel
- Manage SEO, Google Analytics and reporting of campaigns
- Utilise social media platforms to keep abreast of treads. Platforms include LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Manage all digital communication initiatives including eDM'S and Videos
- Ensure the website content is up-to-date
The successful will possess the following:
- Content writing, SEO, and experience utilising Google tools is a must
- Strong written content writing experience is a must
- Both B2B and B2C experience is ideal
- Track record of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing plans across various channels
- Demonstrated success in delivering successful campaigns
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills with internal stakeholders, especially sales teams
Our client has a global reach and is known for its presence in the hardware supplies sector, selling directly to the building and architecture industry as well as through to some of the major hardware retailers. This organisation is also one of the largest players in its sector.
Due to the growth of the organisation, our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to take ownership to develop their B2B and B2C presence.
- Personal and professional development provided for career progression
- Work close to home in the South East
- Free parking on-site
- Great opportunity to be apart of an innocative, market leading business in the hardware space
- Work closely with an experienced Marketing Manager
- Down-to-earth, genuine team culture
You will be a part of a global business, working very closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure the delivery of content and digital marketing campaigns. Across the business, they are collaborative and are at a stage where they are proud to be a part of a growing global business.
How to Apply:
Interested? Click on the Apply Now button or call Donna Mak on 0432 057 779 for a confidential discussion.