Reporting to the Operations Manager and working on site, you will manage all order and dispatch related inquiries. You will be given the opportunity to provide exceptional Customer Service and work with both key internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing customer orders, responding to enquires through emails, over the phone, and updating internal database systems. This is a forward thinking and dynamic team environment where you will be able to use your initiative and further develop your skill set.
You will have the chance to support and enhance the experience of key customers through dispatch and order management. This will include but will not be limited to;
- Update Customer B2B Portals
- Receipt Purchase Orders with accuracy
- Enter daily customer orders into MYOB
- Provide ETA updates via phone and email
- Communicate order delays via email and portal updates
- Monitor inboxes, respond to inquiries
You will be customer focused and have a willingness to learn and develop your skills. Other skills and experience that are required are;
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or administrative coordinator role
- Previous experience with order management and processing will be advantageous
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- High attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Solution focused
About the client
Our client is a true market leader within the Manufacturing space. Located in the Northern Suburbs, this organisation is looking for an experienced and hardworking professional to join a dynamic team culture in a permanent position. You will be motivated and caring, and keen to join a team environment where you can contribute to the success of the business.
- Office located close to home in Thomastown
- Onsite parking
- Mentorship & career development
- Attractive remuneration
- Join a growing national business as soon as you are able
- Casual and supportive working environment
If this sounds like the role for you please APPLY NOW! Applications are screened daily.