An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Document Controller to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation. This organisation is located in Craigieburn, however, there is flexibility to work from home as much as you would like! This role can be either part-time or full-time.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
To facilitate the effective and efficient operation of our clients controlled document process, by; utilising best practice and technical expertise in all areas of document control, and driving the use of the electronic document management system across the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include, however, are not limited to:
- Quality checking all controlled documents for correct numbering, version control, status, format, and title.
- Maintain the document control system and folder structures, including document registers.
- Ensure controlled documents are issued and managed in accordance with specific procedures.
- Responsible for expediting the flow of internal review and approval documentation.
- Assisting with preparation of document control reports.
- End-User support in document control activities including the use of templates, management of controlled documents, and distribution.
- Perform regular reconciliations on controlled documents and resolve discrepancies.
As a suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as a Document Controller.
In addition, you will also have:
- Demonstrated experience in the management of in-house document control.
- Previous experience working within document management systems, ideally in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word is essential
Sharp & Carter is proud to partner with a highly reputable organisation to appoint a Document Controller. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a positive experience in this temporary assignment.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often has a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Bridgette Meaden for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0484 381 458