- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture/Design
- At least 3 year in residential drafting
- Strong technical understanding of building res codes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Revit
- Stable employment with a leading builder
- Diverse range of projects across medium density, custom & high end projects
- Work across product development, design & production
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Career development & progression into management
- Work with a successful team
Sharp & Carter are currently partnering with a leading residential builder who are looking to recruit Senior Draftsperson to work within the drafting team. A great opportunity to work in a successful team and work across all areas of drafting and design.
This leading home builder has an excellent brand within the Melbourne market and is well known for providing an excellent culture as well as giving its staff great opportunity for development & progression.
This role will be a senior position, you will have the opportunity to mentor and develop junior staff as well as progress into management.
For further information please apply online or call Alastair Bray on 0433697422 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.