Dynamics 365 Analyst
This permanent role will join an amazing and highly regarded company that offers services and solutions to millions of peoples.
Reporting to the Head of Application Services, they are seeking a Dynamics 365 Configuration Analyst to deliver analysis and configuration services that support the effective development, enhancement, maintenance and use of our client’s Dynamics 365 solutions.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Configure, enhance and support applications within the Dynamics 365 suite.
- Perform configuration to written technical/functional specifications and standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyse defects/work requests, identify causes, resolve issues and anticipate implications.
- Work on incidents, changes/enhancements and support project implementations.
- Develop and support interfaces/integrations between Dynamics 365(with a focus on D365 Finance) and other related systems.
- Conduct effective unit testing and integration testing to ensure the highest quality products.
- Provides reasonable and fair estimates for assigned tasks, work efforts and projects
- Attend project rituals (such as Stand-ups, Retros) when required
- This role works specifically with our clients Dynamics 365 application across the CRM and finance modules. You would be focussed more on the Finance side so previous experience in Dynamics 365 Finance will be important.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Dynamics 365/CRM/ERP Configuration and customisations with a preference for your experience in D365 Finance
- Solid skills with SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Power BI, O365, SharePoint and MS PowerApps (Flow, PowerApps, Forms etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both in terms of written (documentation) and verbal (e.g. facilitating workshops)
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic environment, solving problems and ensuring stakeholders are part of the solution
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Vincent at email@example.com