This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a dynamic and established company in Toongabbie (short bus ride from Westmead station). This role will provide Executive support to Directors across multiple business units. You will play a key role in supporting them with day to day activities as well as undertaking adhoc project support and coordination as needed.
By nature, you are an enthusiastic, thoughtful and confident person. By profession, you would have impeccable organisational skills, be adept at multi-tasking, have the ability to prioritise and have excellent written communication skills. You recognise the importance of autonomy and proactivity.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for various administration and support tasks. These are including but not limited to:
- Preparing communications for internal forums
- Organising, coordinating and hosting meetings. Including Town Halls, leadership team meetings and various Committee meetings
- Complex diary management including scheduling meetings across multiple time zones
- Ownership of agendas, documentations and presentations for meetings
- Company secretarial duties for entities in Aus and NZ. Including filing multitude of documents with ASIC and the NZ Companies Office
- Process Invoices using Coupa and expenses through Concur
- Manage travel arrangements
- Maintain strong business relationships
- You have a minimum of five years experience in a similar role.
- Level-headed, genuine person who follows through
- Any exposure within legal and/or commercial industries is beneficial
- You are a bright, proactive person who uses your initiative to identify issues and solve them
- You value people and kindness, and are passionate about learning and delivering excellent results.
- Great tech skills
Our client is a large multinational healthcare company that offers a trusting work culture and various growth opportunities within the EA role. This is an opportunity that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a collaborative and diverse team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please contact Amber English at firstname.lastname@example.org