Our client is a growing International company based in Melbourne and Sydney. They are looking for an experienced E-commerce Business Analyst to join their team in either location.
The successful candidate requires proven experience in delivering high quality e-commerce solutions as well as working knowledge of at least one e-commerce platform (e.g. Hybris, Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, EpiServer, Websphere Commerce).
A strong retail background would be looked on favourably.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Business Analyst you will be working with stakeholders, internal technical team and related third parties to analyse, design and document technological solutions to meet the business objectives.
You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from the elicitation of business requirements through to user acceptance testing and implementation of the system/s.
The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable and confident in working autonomously, with limited guidance at times due to time differences.
- Experience in leading discovery workshops
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent requirement documenting skills in the form of user cases, user stories and functional specifications
- Understanding of the full eCommerce product life cycle
- Working knowledge of at least one of the ecommerce platforms (e.g Hybris, Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, EpiServer, Websphere Commerce)
- Proven track record in software development environments and experiences of end to end project lifecycles
- Experience of testing the developed solution to ensure it meets requirements and client expectations.
- Proficient in co-coordinating with offshore teams and vendors.
- Knowledge of user experience.
- Understanding of web standards, best practices, and latest online trends.
- Exposure to the software testing process including the preparation of test plans, execution of test scripts.
Please apply via the link below. For further information please contact Ryan Lenton at email@example.com