Our client manage the entire process from designing and manufacturing hardware, developing firmware, software and web applications all from their Melbourne office.
They delivery products and solutions to leading brands both in Australia and overseas.
We are seeking senior Embedded / Firmware developer utilizing C (Preferred) / C++ and the usual array of technologies. We are looking for the best Embedded/Firmware developer in Australia. You will have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment, produce concise, optimised reliable code and think well outside the box.
We are looking for experience with the following technology:
- 7+ years’ experience as an embedded developer
- Strong experience with Firmware and C
- Embedded development for high reliability automotive products
- Over the air firmware upgrades
- Encryption communications
- Embedded development for M2M products
- CAN development experience: - J1939, J1708, GMLAN, Ford etc
- GPS translation
- Experience with ARM processors particular NXP
- Experience with Rowley Associated compiler (Preferred)
- Proactive attitude towards suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency across a firmware development
- Experience with firmware testing – unit, integration, performance, regression.
- Experience with high volumes of data.
- High literacy and verbal communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to produce concise and optimised code.
- Think well outside the box.
- Clear spoken and written communication skills
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information.