This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a unique and progressive organisation based in Docklands (close to Southern Cross Station). This role will be reporting to the Executive General Manager of Operations and is set up to be a true linchpin for Operations Team.
The ideal person will have the ability to forward plan and have previous experience operating in environments where they are heavily relied upon to undertake a multitude of tasks.
The purpose of this position is to provide high level administrative support to the EGM and their team.
Being the Executive Assistant your tasks will include:
- Administrative Support - assist in the preparation of reports, presentations and correspondence and support Division personnel in project activities.
- Correspondence Management - Screen internal and external liaison/approaches to the EGM, including managing emails, highlighting issues for attention, registering all correspondence and drafting responses at the EGMs request.
- Travel & Diary Management - Organising travel and itineraries and effectively manage the EGMs diary and arrange a daily schedule.
- Finance Management - Monitor and process expense claims and credit card reports.
- Meeting & Event Management - Organise events, seminars and meetings.
- Project Management - Undertake project work / activities for the managers.
- Experience working in a similar position
- Ability to prioritize and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Excellent time management skills
Based in Docklands, our client is a well-established organisation, one of Australia's largest logistics businesses. In this role you will work alongside a well established and thriving team within a recession proof business. A role that offers long term job security and progression.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458