We are partnered with a thriving, ASX-listed Mining business in West Perth in their search for an experienced EA who can take on a varied role within a fast-paced environment for an initial three months. Based a short distance from the CBD and offering flexible working, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to add value in a project driven environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Director, take ownership for varying levels of work, with no two days being the same.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinate diary, email, and travel management, prepare correspondence, documents and PowerPoint presentations for the Project Director and other executives.
- Liaise with joint venture partner and stakeholders
- Coordinate Executive and Board members’ travel arrangements
- Provide administrative and logistical support to all aspects of corporate governance
- Act as a liaison point between the Board, the Project Director and Exec team
- Maintain files and registers
- Demonstrated high-level administration and organisational skills, including travel management
- Experience in dealing with confidential information, and demonstrated capacity to maintain confidentiality and professional standards
- Well developed liaison skills, including excellent communication skills with a range of public and private stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills including working to deadlines, attending to detail at all times
- Flexible working environment and supportive team
- Chance to enhance your skills working on dedicated projects
- Opportunity for permanent employment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael McVeigh at firstname.lastname@example.org.