Partnering with the founders of a thriving Australian-owned medical tech start-up, this is a unique Executive Assistant role that will suit a dynamic and confident person who enjoys variety but also understands how to provide effective and efficient administrative support. Your remit will be to strategize, implement processes and procedures, champion projects and be the right-hand person for the driven and dedicated co- founders. If you are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to make a real impact in a growing business, where no two days are the same, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
In this exciting role, your objective will not be to solely free up the time of the co-founders, it will be to make their execution more impactful. As such, you will be responsible for some of the following key tasks (and more); Diary management and schedule coordination
- Prepare and format emails, business reports, presentations, to the investors and external parties.
- Assist with grants and other suitable funding applications, plus their ongoing reporting requirements.
- Ensure the office environment and IT systems support the evolving needs of the business
- Invoice and expense (accounts) reconciliation with the outsourced Finance team
- Contracts and documentation management
- Liaising with Investors, the Board, Consultants, and Suppliers
- Travel planning
- Arranging and coordinating meetings with stakeholders, including invitations, room bookings, agenda preparation, and minute taking.
- General administrative support and assistance.
- Lead projects with partners/suppliers as requested, such as:
o Office space selection and management
o Corporate Website enhancement
o Develop Marketing & Comms / promotional collateral
o Conference and events calendar development
Having worked as an Executive Assistant for a number of years, you bring extensive experience in:
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and highly computer/digitally savvy
- The ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Excellent time management skills
Our client is an Australian start-up technology business focused on developing technology for the hearing impaired. This non-invasive technology is in the final stages of trial and the business is in the process of receiving large funding.