An initial 6 month contract with the view of permanent!!
An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator to support a highly reputable and large organisation located Melbourne CBD.
This role allows you the opportunity to be heavily relied upon to undertake a multitude of tasks where no two days are the same. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily work flows will be highly attractive for this position.
This is an extremely unique role, where you will delve into various business departments whilst championing for process improvement so that the organisation can strive for the best possible results.
Reporting to and supporting the Executives, this position proves to be an integral role in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Executive Assistant who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and management.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Planning and organising key client functions
- Working closely with senior business leaders, you will identify gaps within the business and be the key point of contact for championing change
- Leading projects that will ultimately help generate new and existing relationships with key clients
- Driving key initiatives across the business by working closely with key internal and external stakeholders to support as well as identify growth objectives
- Oversee the process for each assignment and keep every step of the process on track
- Proactively manage the teams’ efforts to ensure they are moving the assignment/project forward
- Inform the team of any critical updates related to client expectations or candidate pipeline’ adjust the project plan accordingly and conduct triage (if needed)
- Schedule all business-related meetings, calls, and interviews.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Executive Assistant within a corporate business environment
In addition, you will also:
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional, and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation.
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment.
- Ability to professionally manage scheduling conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions.
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to prioritise, manage and balance a variety of project responsibilities effectively, efficiently, and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, particularly the ability to develop rapport and engage with people at all levels
Our client is a premier provider of senior-level executive search and leadership advisory services and are now looking for a proactive problem solver with strong business judgement, detail orientation and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate can prioritize, organize, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458