We are currently seeking Executive Assistant's for multiple temporary, contract and permanent positions across Melbourne's South East. These ideal individuals will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge.
Your key responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
- Providing high level support to the Directors in the form of managing diary appointments, scheduling and arranging meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international);
- Managing all correspondence for the Executives including email management and filtering calls;
- Coordinating meetings with broader leadership groups including monitoring actions, taking meeting minutes and finalising agendas;
- Drafting and posting communication including correspondence, reports and presentations on behalf of the Executive;
- Providing support in the implementation of special projects;
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure all goals and objectives are met as a team.
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed.
Suitable candidates for these potential roles will hold prior relevant and recent experience providing a high level of administration support.
In addition, you will also have:
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Ability to professionally manage scheduling conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, we still recommend putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the link below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about these opportunities, please call Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867