This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director of a Melbourne founded property developer, management and investment organisation. This role is highly varied with the opportunity to be involved in all areas of the business.
The ideal person will have the ability to forward plan and have previous experience operating in environments where they are heavily relied upon to undertake a multitude of tasks.
This role will require an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant/Senior Administrator that has previously provided high-level administration support.
The responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to;
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and schedules
- Organising international travel and accommodation
- Marketing and social media management
- Managing credit cards and expenses
- Coordinating & attending monthly team meetings
- Generating agendas, collating/distributing documents/reports
- Assisting with the organisation of committee meetings/papers
- Preparing/formatting documents
- Managing expectations and daily work flow
- End to end event management
- Office coordination tasks
- Experience working within administration
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build exceptional rapport with clients
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
Our client is an established Melbourne founded development, management and investment organisation that has been operating for over 150 years. Within this role you will be working with a well established and high performing team working on exciting projects nationally.
This is a permanent role that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a energetic and dynamic team environment.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458