The position of the role is to drive growth and increase turnover through new revenue channels in the Gold Coast. The role will be responsible for driving new & existing relationships with SME sized customers selling Natural Gas. This role will see you with an assigned territory to manage.
- Driving relationships with new & existing SME sized customers
- Provide product and technical assistance to clients
- Grow business within existing accounts
- Act as brand ambassador among your portfolio of clients
- Achieve sales and behavioral KPI's and ultimately exceed targets.
Skills and Experience
- Experience selling a solution and ability to be consultative
- Enjoy being a team player and working in a collaborative environment
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service to clients
- A motivated and ignited sales person with a proven track record
- Well-presented and an excellent communicator
- Base salary + Bonuses
- Continued professional development and training opportunities to skill up and grow leadership skills
- A fun, engaging culture with collaboration and enjoyment
About the company
A market leader with operations in all states and a global presence, they've been in operation for over 20 years going from strength to strength with no sign of slowing down.
This business prides themselves on their work place culture that is shaped around a team environment where everyone is involved in all projects. Moving into brand new offices, this organisation is great opportunity for one’s career development in setting the workplace culture.
How to Apply
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall via email at firstname.lastname@example.org