Sharp & Carter has partnered with a large ASX-listed eCommerce retailer with a multi-billion dollar turnover.
The Role | Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations on category pricing
- Communicate commercial impacts of activities
- Produce weekly and monthly performance reporting and analysis
- Improve existing reporting and introduce new reporting where necessary
- Responsible for the end to end financial compliance
- Support the forecast and budget processes
- Introduce new reporting dashboards
- Support strategic analysis to drive improvement on business initiatives
- Project work as required
Preferably CA/CPA qualified, you will possess a minimum of four years of experience where you have developed excellent commercial acumen and modelling skills.
Your stakeholder management skills are first class, allowing you to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders in an effective and meaningful manner.
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home 3 days/week
- Discounts on products
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com.