A excellent opportunity working for a large Retail/ FMCG business, providing analysis and insights to drive successful business decisions in this highly business partnering role. Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with project teams to provide financial guidance and insight on end-to-end benefits & cost
- Working across the business in order to provide analytics and modelling to various stakeholder both financial and non financial
- Supporting the project teams to accurately forecast future benefits, budgeting and strategic planning purpose;
- Provide robust analysis of key process improvements
- Partnering with the project team to develop & implement robust strategic capital initiatives
- Identify and implement opportunities that improve processes across the business
As the successful candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion with experience ideally within a Retail, FMCG or similar large company environment is highly advantageous. You will have demonstrated experience with strong data analysis and modelling skills, whereby you extract data and organise the data to gain business insights, also contribute toward a culture of continual improvement. As a business partner you will have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to financial and non financial stakeholders.
- Fun, friendly environment
- Career progression
- Staff discounts
- Business partnering focus
- Large growth mandate
An instantly recognisable brand name with big brands and exciting growth plans for the future!
A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639 for a confidential chat.