- Drive improved business reporting and strategic decision making
- Great work life balance benefits
- Broad business partnering role | $110,000 - $120,000 package
The successful candidate will assist in developing and improving the commercial reporting which aids the decision making of senior executives within the business. Stakeholder engagement is a key element of this role in order to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the organisation's budgeting and forecasting. Key responsibilities include:
- Finance business partner reporting on monthly business performance
data against identified key performance indicators and benchmarks.
- Providing insights and recommendations on strategic decisions based on financial and operational insights and projects.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Provide proactive strategic and operational performance information
and commercial analysis and insights to Management in order to
determine the operational and strategic performance of the business.
- Develop and implement the finance reporting strategy including driving the Business Intelligence platform.
- Assist with month end reporting process inclusive of reporting and commentary.
Ideally CA or CPA qualified, this role demands excellent communication skills, proven stakeholder management experience and a desire to improve existing analysis tools and reporting. The successful candidate will have proven Business Partnering, Financial Analysis or Management Accounting experience gained in a medium to large corporate.
About Our Client
My client is an employer of choice and due to significant growth they are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Finance Business Partner to join their high performing team. Based in Melbourne's inner suburbs, you will join an experienced finance team and become a key support for the senior management team and operational stakeholders.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Kalansuriya via email@example.com or 0410 995 049.