A fantastic position working for a large FMCG/ Retail organisation who are seeking a commercially astute finance professional with experience across finance business partnering. You will partner with members of the executive team, and be responsible for decision support, analysis and driving better outcomes.
Reporting to the GM Finance, you will be responsible for providing financial expertise to the business and the executive leadership team. Other responsibilities include:
- Support the executive team through the provision of effective management information and analysis
- Build departmental budgets
- Coordinate the forecasting and budgeting processes for overhead costs
- Manage the annual budget and forecasting process
- Manage the month end process and analyse costs against forecast
- Analysis of variances and provide commentary
- Financial models to support business cases
- Identify risk and opportunities
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
- Support finance transformation initiatives
CA/CPA qualified you will have experience across business partnering, FP&A and management reporting. You will have proven skills in liaising and influencing senior stakeholders and delivering outcomes. A mix of excellent communication skills and attention to detail will be critical to the success in this role. Experience with SAP, Tableau or similar products is advantageous. A background current or previous within a Big 4 or mid tier firm will be highly regarded.
- Employer of choice
- Unlimited career progression across the group and brands
- Business partnering focus
- Large growth mandate
- Work from home options
- CBD based
An instantly recognisable brand name with big brands and exciting growth plans for the future!
A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Simon Cust at email@example.com