Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing high quality strategy and analysis across key business units, engaging with senior operational stakeholders to provide critical insights and influence commercial outcomes.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Preparing business cases
- Assisting with preparation of annual budget and forecasting requirements
- Commercial analysis of financial information
- Supporting internal management reporting
- Identifying and executing process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
- Analyse and monitor budget/financial assumptions
- Review and provide advice on business cases and investment proposals.
You are CA/CPA qualified, having ideally started your career and obtained your qualification in a Big 4 / Mid tier/ Corporate Finance background. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those both above and below you. High level Excel skills are essential to your success in this role.
About the company
This organisation is a well recognised and respected corporate retailer, and is an innovative market leader with a national footprint, providing products and services to a range of customers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com