Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged to source a high-calibre senior finance professional for an iconic Australian organisation.
Our client is a large ASX listed business that has seen minimal financial impact by Covid-19 and is forecasting strong growth over the coming years in its national footprint due to an aggressive acquisition strategy.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be responsible for providing high level commercial and financial analysis and effective finance business partnering support to a broad range of and non-financial stakeholders across R&D, HR, IT and Operations.
Your specific duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Strategic business partnering with the Operations Managers to support revenue initiatives, manage costs and develop analysis and provide commercial finance support
- Provide Business Insights (BI) analysis to Regional Managers
- Building financial models and providing analytical support around projects and business development
- Review and analyse monthly results, providing accurate and insightful analysis of key trends and performance indicators
- Prepare analysis and commentary for Regional Managers
- Identify and drive cost reduction initiatives
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Implementing and driving KPI’s to ensure business productivity
- Collate and distribute customer insights, behaviours, and trends
- Develop and maintain competitor profiles and benchmarking
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Candidate
CA/CPA qualified, you will have highly developed analytical skills and strong commercial acumen gained in a large corporate environment. You are a proven leader that has a track record of being a trusted business partner that can be tenacious, yet also operate with a consultative and collaborative partnering style. It is essential you have excellent communication skills, the ability to partner with non-financial Operations people and can work well in ambiguity.
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jeff Harvey