Due to an internal move, our client is seeking a Commercial Analyst on an initial fixed term period of 6 months. Working within a very modern, and dynamic environment, you will be supporting the digital and online teams and will have exposure to the C-Level leadership team. The role will see the individual take ownership of delivery of all financial cycles including, month end, annual planning, strategic and forecasting, whilst providing commercial acumen across business decisions.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the main duties will include:
- Deliver insightful analysis and drive regular business performance reviews
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify key issues / solutions of the business
- Review and analyse business processes to identify inefficiencies, plan and implement improvements
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting and commentary is effective and insightful for decision making.
- Provide support on budget and planning
- Responsible for supporting on the overall forecast process
- Working with key stakeholders to ascertain cost control measures
- Identify key drivers of profit and opportunities for business improvement
- Develop and implement process improvements to ensure a standard, lean and efficient operating model
- Clear and effective communication across multiple groups of stakeholders
- Work across Finance to implement best practices and improved ways of working, systems, and process
We are seeking an exceptional individual who has held a finance business partnering role or a Commercial Analyst role within a complex organisation. You will be a strong communicator and influencer, with the credibility and gravitas to be able to positively influence management decisions. ACA / CPA / CIMA qualification is essential.
About the Client
Our client is a leader nationally, listed on the ASX they have experienced growth year on year and are widely recognised as a potential employer of choice. With a focused on long-term career and professional development, there is a real chance of a permanent opportunity available for the right candidate.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones on 0437 177 622 or email@example.com