About the role & client
An exciting role with a multinational organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This commercial business analyst position will help drive commercial excellence across the group through the analysis of key data to help improve business performance. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the opportunity for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager within this division, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
The successful applicant
- Business partner with key Business Unit's - i.e. Sales & Marketing
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders across multiple facets of the business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Use of modelling and scenario analysis to test outcomes and make recommendations to drive improvement.
- Drive the outlined strategic initiatives within the division to ensure revenue and profit growth
- Ensure alignment of operations to company strategic objectives. Use of data to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximise growth
- Analysis of product line & category performance
- Develop & implement financial models to support business cases
- Active participation in key projects as directed by the corporation
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and a commercially astute analyst. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a proven track record of business partnering with various business units and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to non-financial stakeholders. Prior experience in a large, complex multinational organisation will be highly regarded.
About the client
- Corporate training from a multinational industry-leading organisation
- Large growth mandate
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is a multinational organisation who is an instantly recognisable name residing within their industry. Throughout the past few years, this organisation has flourished and is now recording record levels of growth in the majority of their business units.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No JB2202.