A fantastic position working for a global FMCG organisation who are looking for a commercially astute finance professional. You will be a key leader within your business unit and be a key partner to senior executives. This will begin as a 12 month contract opportunity with a strong view to permanency for the right candidate.
- Analyse financial results and performance matters linked to business drivers.
- Ownership of the day-to-day activities supporting the annual budgeting and periodical forecasting processes
- Assist with the month-end consolidated results and management reporting process
- Be a 'thought leader' and adopt “whole of business thinking” to identify process improvement opportunities and work with the wider business to drive positive change.
- Provide insightful information to the business and identify key variances, opportunities and gaps and key business issues.
- Ad-hoc requests as required
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to various stakeholders. Furthermore, you will ideally have had exposure to SAP & Tableau systems, possess a "growth mindset" and have had experience within an FMCG or multinational organisation previously.
- First-class training from an industry leading FMCG organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Genuine temp-to-perm opportunity
- Substantial salary package