Working for a large Private Equity backed Infrastructure Services organisation this role provides the platform to truly influence and make your mark across the wider group. You will be responsible for business partnering across a leading division, providing insights, analysis and executive reporting as well as contributing to wider group deliverables.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and CFO you will be responsible for providing key financial performance analysis across a key division. You will be partnering with all facets of the business (but not limited to):
- Leading the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Business partnering and delivering key insights to divisional GM's
- Suporting group monthly management reporting requirements
- Providing strategic modelling initiatives where required
- Ad-hoc project work
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large commercial or service based organisation. Communication will be a key strength of yours due to daily interaction with executive heads. Experience with Project accounting or Work in Progress as well as strong systems and Excel userability will be considered highly advantageous.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org