An Australian founded and based organisation with global reach and expansion plans driven by the technology and renewable energy sectors. The company is embarking on a period of global growth by entering several new international markets with their world class leading technology. Backed by large global industry market players, VC firms and prominent individuals, the organisation is about to embark on their next funding round to further promote their long term strategic growth plans to be a world leader in their field.
Reporting to the Group FP&A Manager and partnering with the wider business you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to understand their informational requirements and create financial dashboards to support their needs
- Dashboard reporting and financial modelling
- BI reporting and insights - Utilising BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance
- Provide recommendations on improving current business systems
- Support divisional heads in the planning, modelling and preparation of all annual budget deliverables
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary.
- CA, CPA and/or MBA qualified professional
- Experience in a commercial Finance Business Partner style role - supporting wider business
- Experience in manufacturing, FMCG, Supply Chain, costing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Join at a time of hyper company growth
- Brand new corporate offices
- Employee benefit schemes
- Form part of a high performing leadership team
An organisation that thrives on taking calculated risks and promoting a culture of honesty, inclusion and challenging the status quo through curiosity and exploration. They are champions for sustainability in the communities and economies they serve.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at email@example.com