Our client boasts a proud history that spans 50 years and is one of Australia's largest family owned businesses. Due to a movement in the business this role has become available, great role to commence in the new year.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, as the Finance Business Partner you will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to understand the plant’s key performance drivers which will therefore enable quality financial insight to key decision makers in the business, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse financial performance
- Provide value-add written commentary/ recommendations on a weekly and monthly basis
- Responsible for weekly P&L
- Analysis of sales volume, value and profitability by SKU
- Review inventory holdings by SKU on a monthly basis and ensure stock is complete and accurate
- Prepare Budgets/Forecasts summary with analysis and provide commentary to the Senior Leadership team
- Manage setting of standard costs in SAP for raw materials
- Run SAP costing process, ensuring material master, BOM's and routing is accurate
- Manage finished goods standard costs
- Responsible for the direct report of the Cost Accountant
As the ideal candidate you will have completed your CA/CPA qualification with experience in a manufacturing and complex site based role. This role requires you to be quite operational and commercial with your decision making, partnering with several stakeholders including Sales, Management, Finance and Operations. You will also drive process improvements and instrumental in leading key projects.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.