Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your remit is to lead a finance team of 4, ensure best practice and play a key role across the firm. Your key responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for Group Business Unit management, in consultation with the Commercial Managers;
- Preparation of month-end timetables, ensuring strict adherence to timelines prescribed and continuous improvement to the timetable to reduce time to report;
- Accountability for all journals and final GL balances, including reviewing and ensuring timely and accurate month end balance sheet reconciliations without exception;
- Assisting the Financial Accounting & Control Manager in the provision of support to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and Commercial Managers with preparation of the annual budget and regular forecasts including salaries and wages information, depreciation and amortisation and interest expenses
- Supporting the Financial Accounting & Control Manager with the provision of relevant and timely financial information and statements for the Board and other stakeholders to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the Company’s financial position;
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining reporting standards and procedures for financial and accounting purposes and evaluating results;
- Treasury and debt reporting on a monthly basis; and
- Preparing draft year-end accounts for required entities, in all jurisdictions that the company operates in;
You will be a CPA / CA qualified Finance Manager, with experience leading a team and ideally you will have experience working in large professional services firm. Technically astute, you will able to present financial data at the highest level but possess a commercial mind-set to add value to non-finance stakeholders.
Our client is a diversified property consultancy with a dynamic culture that is shaped and led by their people. From team building to charity fundraising, they encourage their staff to get involved and to lead initiatives across the business which foster their values. Creativity is quintessential to their success and so they encourage design and idea exploration to achieve great outcomes for both their staff and clients.
Please click on the appropriate link to apply; alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou at email@example.com.