Sharp & Carter has partnered with a thriving Logistics and Supply Chain organisation. The business is heavily supported by private equity and continues to grow its market share here in Australia.
The Role | Reporting to the Financial Controller
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure accurate financial reporting, analysis commentary, forecasting and budgeting. Specific duties will include:
- Variance analysis for sites, identifying and understanding key drivers to variances and communicating with Operations Managers and other key stakeholders
- Accurately capture and communicate risk and opportunities for inclusion to the Group’s forecasting process
- Contribute to the annual budgeting process as required
- Month end closing procedures
- Balance sheets reconciliations
- Partnering with the Financial Controller to co-ordinate the annual financial audit
- Tax - Ensure BAS, Payroll Tax, FBT and Company Tax return are completed accurately and on time
- Take the lead on maintaining the Microsoft Dynamics Navision accounting system
- Proactively seeks to improve processes and implement best-in-class solutions,
CA/CPA qualified (or nearing completion), you will possess a minimum of three years of experience within a similar commercial organisation or chartered accounting firm.
Interpersonally, you are bright, hungry to learn, possess excellent communication skills and most importantly, be capable and willing to provide support to the wider finance team.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.