A market leader and growing manufacturing organisation who has seen exponential growth in the unsual year of 2020. Our client has blended years of experience, innovation and enthusiasm into the market which has ultimately resulted in strong, impressive growth and is set for considerable results over the coming years.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your role will include:
- Collection, upload, analysis and reporting of distributor sales data
- Competitor analysis, including product and price comparisons
- Assess and report on commercial outcomes of proposed marketing initiatives and promotions
Manufacturing, COGS and gross margin
- Commodity pricing trend analysis
- Maintain standard costs
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Contribute to the annual sales, manufacturing and overhead budgets
- Prepare ongoing reforecasts and scenarios based on commodity pricing and sales trends
- Provide justification of proposed capital spend including NPV, IRR and Payback calculations relating to the Factory
- Undertake post cap-ex audits to measure project performance against targets.
- Develop reporting capability out of Pronto, Bi cubes, Cognos and Salesforce.
This role will suit a high energy, highly motivated individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career. Additionally, you have excellent written communication skills and are looking to step into a demanding position.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Strong Reporting and Excel skills
- CPA/CA qualification
- 2+ years industry analyst experience
- Excellent analytical ability, with attention to detail and accuracy
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro - email@example.com - 0439 275 181