We're proud of our people and our work. From the office to the field, we're a team of people who sincerely care. Being the market leading safety and compliance company in Australia, we partner with real estate companies to make homes safer and compliance simpler. Over the past 5 years’ we have enjoyed significant year-on-year growth, completing gas, electrical and smoke alarm safety services. We create innovative and market-leading technology that supports us visiting more than 300,000+ homes nationally.
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead the finance division playing a key role in driving financial and commercial excellence across the group while helping us with our mission to make every home in Australia safer.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly financial reporting
- Support the CFO in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Present monthly commentary and commercial insights to the executive team and the DI board
- Lead and mentor a medium sized finance function (both direct and indirect reports)
- Continually identify areas for process improvement and execute accordingly
- Improve reporting systems to ensure the delivery of insights to support commercial decision making
- Lead the yearly audit process and be the key liaison with external parties
This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to bring their knowledge and expertise to a truly unique organisation that continues to grow and expand with an outstanding vibrant culture. You will be joining an impressive and stable leadership group who work collaboratively to drive exceptional results.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Schofield on 0423 204 927 or email@example.com
**Please note any third-party applications will be forwarded directly to Sharp & Carter for review**