Sharp & Carter have been exclusively engaged to recruit a Financial Controller for this privately owned luxury property developer and investment business. The organisation are going through a period of development and growth and are therefore looking for a commercially minded Financial Controller to join them on this journey. The business prides themselves on their professional, inclusive and friendly culture.
Reporting directly into the CFO and working closely with the CEO and Project Managers, your responsibilities will include but not me limited to;
- Manage the finance team including appropriate resourcing and day-to-day supervision of finance team and their professional development
- Ensure timely preparation of all budgets, forecasts and associated analysis
- Maintain investment modelling to provide an understanding of portfolio and property returns
- Maintain current and long-term forecasts for use as the basis of future investment and development decisions, including scenario testing
- Consolidate annual budget, including long-term cash flow planning, and rolling business plan/forecast information for subsequent years
- Work with development and investment managers to prepare and analyse project feasibilities and valuations for potential new projects
- Continually evaluate current portfolio forecasts and performance measures
- Research into key inputs for feasibilities including evidence for property sale and leasing transactions
- Manage timetable for monthly reporting and produce Management Reports including review of inputs, variance analysis and commentary
- Assist with preparation of year-end accounts, liaising with auditors as required
- Finalise annual trial balances, including reconciliation to statutory accounts
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified CA or CPA, who preferably has worked within property or construction. You will have a proven track record of commercial insight, month-end control, year-end audit liaison and business partnering with senior stakeholders. You are happy to review review the financial controls but be hands-on in driving commercial growth and strategy.
Please apply through the link below or for a confidential conversation contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com