In this role you will lead and be responsible for end to end accounting and finance requirements for the commercial division of one of Australia's leading privately-owned organisation. You will play a critical role in the ongoing success, growth and profitability of the business, whilst providing high-level finance business partnering support to the MD. The key deliverables will include but not be limited to the following.
- Management of Finance team
- Management of the month end process to ensure all tasks are completed within the agreed time frames
- Complete monthly consolidated financial reports with accuracy
- Complete and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete rolling cashflow forecast
- Production of all financial board reports
- Produce with the annual budgets
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and group reporting requirements
- Preparation of company and indirect taxes including Income Tax, FBT, PAYG, GST
- Maintain the general ledger
- Assist with improving financial systems and processes
- Lead and co-ordinate the audit process
- Drive commercial decision making
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
Our client is a privately owned organisation and one of Australia's leading retail businesses. Taking pride and demonstrating excellence in all that they do, this is a great opportunity to join a true market leader. Due to an expansion in their online business as well as growth oversees, they continue to grow and diversify.
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree and have completed their CA / CPA. You will have extensive retail experience as well as experience working closely with senior stakeholders. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent attention to detail are essential. You must be comfortable driving strategy and growth.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com