You will provide expert accounting, stewardship, and controllership support to the executive leadership team; your responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial control stewardship & commercial finance support
- Ensure delivery of the overall financial management (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow) and reporting requirements
- Lead a team of 5 accounting & finance professionals
- Partner alongside the CEO to develop to deliver the strategic plans of the organisation
- Ad hoc project work including the ongoing support of a recent Netsuite implementation
Interviews to be conducted from August 12th
Assignment commencement ASAP
Contract will be minimum of 6 months, but likely to be extended to 9 months, with genuine potential for permanency
You will be a CA / CPA qualified “Senior Finance” professional with extensive Netsuite experience. Ideally you will have honed your experience in privately owned and / or PE influenced SMEs.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.