Our client is a growing high-end property development / construction company. With a clear mandate for growth, they are well placed to continue this strong upward trajectory.
As Head of Finance, you will play an integral part in shaping the strategic direction and performance of the organisation whilst building and leading an end to end finance function.
Reporting directly to the MD, your role will be a broad one requiring you to be 'hands on' and in the detail, but also a strong commercial business partner to the leadership team. You will be principally responsible for leading the accounting function and for ensuring effective controls and accurate reporting to support commercial decision-making.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Monthly and annual financial reporting (including risks, opportunities and financial commentary) for the organisation
- Developing financial models to support business activities and initiatives
- Lead, mentor and build out the finance department
- Ongoing oversight and improvement of financial controls, systems and processes
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and tax obligations
- Provide high level advice and assistance to the CEO and SLT on all financial issues
Influential and collegial in your style, you will manage and drive a high-performance culture for the finance function and ensure there is a holistic approach to accounting services. To this end, it is essential that you can engage and influence key stakeholders across all levels. You will have an ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture and your exceptional communication skills will compliment your talent for interpreting and articulating complex information.
Other requirements include:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Previous experience as a hands-on CFO / FC / Head of Finance in a small to medium sized businesses
- Experience in Property Development or Construction will be highly favorable
- You will be a proven leader with demonstrated success in driving high performing teams
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Haydn Glass on email@example.com