Our client is an leading ASX health services provider who make a genuine difference in the community. They are, due to positive growth and change, looking to grow their high performing finance function.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will responsible for a broad range of accounting and finance duties including balance sheet, monthly PL and tax reporting of non-wholly owned interests within a consolidated group. In addition, the role will provide back up and support at month end to the Group Finance Manager. Your role will primarily include:
In respect of all non-wholly owned interests:
- Responsibility for month end management & financial accounts and all monthly tax reporting
- Preparation of intercompany recharge and service fee, including intercompany invoicing & reconciliations
- Preparation of Balance Sheets, including monthly reconciliations
- Provide accurate, timely and insightful reporting including detailed variance analysis and relevant commentary;
- Monthly Receipts Reconciliation (bank versus billing system)
- Quarterly GST reporting as required
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast
- Fixed assets monitoring and support including preparation of investment business cases
- Review and input on Service Agreements and other transactional documents
- Key point of contact for Practice Managers of clinics
- Lead integration of finance function for all new business acquisitions
- Provide support and back up to the Group Finance Manager
You are CA/CPA qualified and possess strong technical accounting knowledge preferably developed in a Chartered accounting environment who has then moved into Industry with five+ years experience. You will be comfortable being autonomous, but also enjoy being hands on and working as part of a wider team. You will have first class interpersonal skills allowing you to develop strong professional relationships across an organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 664 423.