This is newly created role, due to restructure, growth and change. This established organisation is seeking a Commercially focused FP& A Analyst. Initially a 12-month fixed term contract there is a real chance for a permanent role. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, this will become a key role within the organisation.
The main duties will include:
- Assist in budgeting, and strategic financial planning processes, coordinating and managing the process with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
- Develop and monitor budgeting/forecasting control policies and procedures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities and work with management to establish action plans to maximize the financial results.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Provide analysis and reporting to include product sales/margin, customer sales/margin, pricing by product and customer, operating expense, inflation/deflation and working capital management.
- Oversee Weekly Ops Reviews, Monthly Financial Reviews, and other Financial Presentations.
- Ensure all analysis and presentations are in alignment with Company policies and procedures
- Providing support to the business management team to identify, monitor and manage financial and commercial risks and opportunities in the business area
- Provide Ad-hoc reports and analysis when required.
We are seeking an exceptional individual who has held a similar role within a complex organisation. You will be a strong communicator and influencer, with the credibility and gravitas to be able to positively influence management decisions. ACA / CPA / CIMA qualification is essential. Experience with Saas, Greentree, Tableau or similar is advantageous. A background in Financial Services, Insurance, or Health Insurance is preferred.
About the Client
Our client is a leading player within their industry. The company is going through change and growth and offer a great working environment and the opportunity to work within a high calibre team and board. Owing to the change this is a twelve-month fixed term contract with a real opportunity of a permanent role for the right person. This role will be based remotely until January 2021.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones at email@example.com