Working for a large and complex health service, you will be responsible for managing the FP&A function. You will drive forecasting, budgeting and planning across the group, as well as developing and leading a high performance FP&A team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting, planning & forecasting
- Delivering key insights to senior management
- Development of improved forecasting and business planning processes
- Develop BI dashboard reporting
- Deliver monthly and quarterly management reporting to Senior Management
- Project accounting and analysis
- Business planning
- Managing a team of 6 Senior Finance Business Partners
- Developing and leading a high performing FP&A team
- Ad hoc projects
You will be a CA / CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in a Senior Group FP&A Manager's role. You will have demonstrated experience managing a large team, and working collaboratively with non finance stakeholders.
About the client
Our client is a leader in providing numerous social and health services.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou at firstname.lastname@example.org.