WeightWatchers (WW) are a global weight loss and wellness organisation who inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits in their everyday life. We engage members through digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, change their mindset and eat healthier whilst enjoying the foods they love.
With an unrelenting focus on innovation and behavioural change science, we build communities to deliver wellness for all. WeightWatchers is a 2022 Certified Great Place to Work, providing a real opportunity for all to make a difference.
About the role
The FP&A Manager will play a critical role in providing key financial insight that will help drive the local company’s growth and strategic decisions in line with global priorities, financial forecasts, and operating plans. As a key member of the ANZ team, you will build strong relationships with local and global leadership that optimise decision-making and make a real difference on the bottom line. You will also help support the local Finance team with detailed analysis of financial, operational, and business considerations.
You will be someone who is curious, has a deep understanding of optimising subscription business models, is a great communicator, has very strong financial modelling skills and ideally has experience with Oracle and HFM
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Influencing Business Unit strategy formulation, implementation, and communication in line with the key Business Unit strategy and objectives
- Involvement in key commercial decision making
- Provide continued and ongoing support to the wider Finance team helping them to embed stronger Business Partnering, processes and procedures and further developing the links between FP&A and Financial Control
- Financial modelling to support business cases and major business growth projects
- Business partner with wider business and Senior Leadership Team as a value-added strategic business partner in driving business KPI’s and enhancing the business decision making through a well-managed business planning cycle
- Taking ownership of the budgeting and planning process
- Fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the Senior Leadership Team in a diverse and growing business
- Staff Management responsibility for the Business Analyst, FP&A
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 5-7 years’ experience
- Experience in supporting senior leadership teams
- Advanced excel skills and experience in Oracle and/or HFM
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid experience building / working with detailed financial models
- Prior experience within a subscription-based business would be advantageous
- Be part of an iconic global wellness company, in a key position for the business
- Fun, friendly, and collaborative team environment
- Fantastic flexibility policy
- Competitive salary and other benefits such as a wellness allowance
- Genuine career progression opportunities with continuous learning and development programs in place
To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Ellen Mezger on 0474 002 471 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited third-party resumes presented to WeightWatchers will be forwarded to Sharp & Carter consideration.