You will contribute to organisation wide transformation by assessing, recommending, and supporting sustainable improvements in governance, risk management and internal controls, including the internal audit function. You will deliver exceptional audit services, analyse business processes to identify risks, and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls. Further, you will identify opportunities to enhance business processes and lead change by appropriately challenging the status quo. You will:
- Engage the organisation to promote the values and the benefits of effective risk management
- Deliver insights and contribute to overall organisational improvement
- Assist highly complex audits and investigations of risk management, governance, and internal controls
- Drive efficiencies to assure the long-term future of the organisations financial and operational performance.
- Deliver end-to-end process mapping, risk and control register, and audit programs
- Provide ongoing recommendations for overall business improvement
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Damien Miller on 0499 700 077 or email@example.com