- Multiple graduate opportunities across various business functions
- St Kilda Road location - growing business with a great culture
- $40,000 plus super
If you are a recent graduate wanting to take the first step in a varied role which will allow learning and growth, this could be the role for you! Our client is a GROWING financial services firm, who are expecting a huge 2021 which will allow lots of opportunities for individuals in their graduate program. This is a unique program, designed to allow individuals to gain real life experiences across a number of different business functions and in turn find a job that they are passionate about and gets them excited to come to work everyday. To be successful in securing an interview for these roles we are looking for driven, engaging, enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who want to prove themselves and grow within a business.
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
- Tertiary qualified in an Australian University - ideally with a degree in Arts, Business or Commerce
- Intermediate/advanced skilled in MS Excel
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills (written and verbal) and customer service
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Our client is a multi-faceted and dynamic Financial Services business who are currently going through exciting growth. Due to their continued success, they are currently seeking to grow their team and bring on motivated and like-minded Graduates who are excited to kick-start their career. Located in Melbourne’s City Fringe near public transport, they offer a positive and supportive working environment where opportunities for progression are endless!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please email your expression of interest to email@example.com