Reporting into the Director of the specialised division who has a wealth of experience in this industry, the Recruitment Intern will assist the team in all aspects of 360-degree recruitment including (yet not limited to);
- Candidate management
- Candidate interviewing
- Training and career progression program
- Create and advertise job adverts via a range of media/job boards (Seek.com, LinkedIn etc)
- Develop business using marketing techniques and networking
- Providing feedback - candidate and client interactions
- Offer advice on salary
Who We Are Looking For
Sharp & Carter is seeking an undergraduate student in their final year/Semester of study, majoring in any of the following; Business, Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Business information, Commerce or similar.
You must be self-motivated, energetic, driven and have a strong work ethic.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven experience dealing with people in day-to-day life through university studies, work, sport, travel and other extracurricular activities.
Sharp & Carter has been built on the values of excellence, partnership, integrity, enjoyment with a strong team focus and anyone who has similar values and ideals is encouraged to apply.
- Paid internship
- Structured training and development program
- Progressive recruitment environment - autonomy & trust
- Team based culture - collaborative work encouraged, monthly drinks, group PT.
- Yearly trip – Queenstown 2018, Cairns 2017, Queenstown 2016, Hamilton Island 2019
- Team based incentives
- Insight into the Finance OR Marketing OR Digital & Technology industries (depending on the team placed in).
- Opportunities across multiple states
Sharp & Carter specialises in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff in Finance & Accounting, Legal & Compliance, Property & Construction, Sales & Marketing, Digital & Technology and Business Support. Established in 2009, the business has grown to over 100 staff members over 5 offices; Melbourne CBD, Wheelers Hill, Brisbane, North Sydney and Eastern Creek.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Elise Ford, Organisational Development Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
This internship has a view to full time employment. Students not eligible to work in Australia need not apply.