An Australian founded and based organisation with global reach and expansion plans driven by the technology and renewable energy sectors. The company is embarking on a period of global growth by entering several new international markets with their world class leading technology. Backed by large global industry market players, VC firms and prominent individuals, the organisation is about to embark on their next funding round to further promote their long term strategic growth plans to be a world leader in their field.
The Group Financial Controller will manage the organisation's financial and accounting operations.
Reporting to the CFO and partnering with the Executive team and wider business you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Lead the finance function and provide sound financial management
- Ensure compliance to statutory law, finance and tax regulations
- Lead the financial & regulatory reporting
- Manage Treasury & FX
- Lead & advise on global reporting requirements
- Manage relationships with external auditors and banks
- Debt management and collection
- Manage the groups cash flows
- Prepare, attend and lead Executive meeting matters
- Provide systems expertise
- Lead, develop & coach a high performing team
You will be a CA, CPA and/or MBA qualified professional with experience in a broad Financial Controller style role. You will have experience in steering a company through a period of growth combined with global expansion expertise and/or having worked internationally and understanding global financial reporting requirements. You will have a track record in working with a CFO and Executive teams. Experience in manufacturing, FMCG, Supply Chain, Heavy Industrial, Energy or similar will be highly regarded.
- Join at a time of hyper company growth
- Brand new corporate offices
- Employee benefit schemes
- Form part of a high performing leadership team
- Involvement in purpose led community projects
An organisation that thrives on taking calculated risks and promoting a culture of honesty, inclusion and challenging the status quo through curiosity and exploration. They are champions for sustainability in the communities and economies they serve.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Simon Cust at email@example.com