Reporting to the Group CFO you will be an integral member of the finance function partnering closely with the key leaders within each business to provide timely and accurate information to support commercial decision-making.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and lead the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Consolidation of results to provide commercial insights and visibility into performance
- Develop insightful reporting packs and a balanced scorecard encompassing both operational and finance performance
- Preparation and presentation of monthly board pack
- Identify areas for process improvement and execute accordingly
This is a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious candidate to become part of a high performing organisation as they continue to grow and expand. You will work closely with one of Melbourne’s best CFOs and will have the opportunity to accelerate your career quickly.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jacob Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 199 717.