Nestled within the Inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a fast growing and dynamic organisation who provide premium services within their field. With team fit, and culture being a pillar of their strength, our client has a need for a strong Group Reporting Accountant to join their close knit team.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller and CFO, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Day to day management of Group reporting
- Provide timely and accurate reporting information to Board/Executive team to allow for effective decisions
- Management of statutory accountants
- Provide detailed analysis to maximise business efficiency and performance
You will be an ambitious and energetic candidate with a CA/ CPA qualification. Ideally, you will be looking for a move to industry from a Big 4 or Mid Tier accounting firm. You will have exceptional technical ability, but enjoy working as part of a team and influencing stakeholders. Your communication skills will be excellent and you will have the capability to lead in a face paced environment.
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Leading national organisation
- Inner eastern location
- Fast paced environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols on 0424 187 225, or at email@example.com