This is a unique Head of Category opportunity with a Global B2B Product that has a strong retail and distribution presence across Australia. Reporting to the Managing Director and with a dotted line into the Global Head of Category in Europe, you will lead and develop a team of 3 Product Managers. Based in Western Sydney, they are looking for a positive, people-first and collaborative senior category manager to join their team at this exciting time as they expand across ANZ.
- Develop and create an optimum product offering by commercialising the Global range in ANZ through optimised product ranges, pricing, Inventory management and market leading availability
- Manage the entire product lifecycle for the ANZ Region and deliver budgeted revenue, profit and margin for the Australia & New Zealand regions by optimising range, pricing, stock health & availability
- Drive performance against category metrics including own brand/private label share of business, Dynamic Pricing, Inventory & Product Availability (stock turns, slow moving & obsolete stock, stock profile), supplier relationship Management
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, Head of Finance, Head of Operations and the Global Category team to hit key business objectives
- Team leadership - develop, mentor and coach a team of 3 direct reports. You are people-first and know that your team's success is your success. You are a positive and hands-on role model consistently coaching and inspiring them to be their best
The successful applicant with have
- A proven track record in a large matrix-type organisation with both B2B and B2C Product experience and familiarity with a large number of SKUs across small and large price points
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with experience across product management, supply chain management and inventory management
- Strategic and hands-on Category management experience where you have both developed the strategy and executed it too. You could come from FMCG, Retail, B2B, B2C Product with a large number of SKUs
- Fantastic team leadership experience - you will have experience being an authentic/positive leader and role model to your team with tangible experience where you have developed, coached and mentored a small marketing team
- Up to $170,000 base + super + $15,000 car allowance + super + bonus
- Be part of the Global and ANZ Senior leadership team
- Annual leadership coaching and development opportunities
- Work from home flexibility - split 50/50 Home/Office
- Free top-level Health insurance cover and 25 days annual leave
About the Client
My client is a Global Supplier of B2B Products which is rapidly expanding now that the world is opening up again. They have a very hands-on, humble and hardworking culture where you are rewarded accordingly. They always look for positive, collaborative people with strong integrity and interpersonal skills so if this sounds like you it would be great if you applied.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.