My client is a local manufacturer of product used in the construction industry. Their client base ranges from Residential and Mulit-Residential projects right the way through Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and Industrial sectors.
Their product is sold mostly through specifications with the key decision makers in a construction project, from Architects and Designers, Builders and Engineers.
About the Role
As the Head of Sales & Marketing you will be responsible for the overall performance and revenue line for the business, managing the sales teams in each state, as well as developing and executing the marketing strategy of the organisation.
- Direct reports include State Sales Managers in NSW, VIC and QLD with Business Development and Specifications Managers reporting through to them, and a Group Marketing Manager with a small team of Brand Marketing, Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing Specialists.
- Your core performance metrics will be projects won, revenue, profit margin and developing project pipelines.
- You will be expected to be client facing and take overall responsibility for managing quotes and pricing on projects.
- You will manage the marketing spend and ensure strong working relationship with outsourced agency work provided.
To be considered for the role it is essential that you have previous experience with the following:
- Previous experience in building materials used in early stage of a construction projects; i.e. Concrete, Formwork, Foundations, Footings, Pillars, Anchors or Scaffolding,
- A proven track record targeting large specification projects with long lead times.
- Preferably a mixture of experience in the Residential, Commercial and Civil construction markets
- Experience leading Sales & Marketing functions of a manufacturer of Building Materials.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.