Join an exciting Melbourne CBD based organisation as a help desk support analyst to provide front line level 1 support for problem determination, resolution and escalation.
You will be the first point of contact via phone calls, emails and tickets.
You have the opportunity to be a conduit between business users and resources to ensure a high level of reliability of business systems and infrastructure.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensures customer satisfaction by providing prompt effective service both in person and remotely in a courteous and professional manner;
- Ensures the Helpdesk ticketing system is used to manage requests and problems.
- Monitor calls being managed by IT support, takes ownership to expedite resolutions and expedites calls as required;
- Is comfortable working with all staff;
- Is able to monitor the security and integrity of the core network and applications.
- Works with business managers to ensure the seamless transition of new users and exiting users on the network.
- Will only consider candidates with 2-4 years experience in a related field.
- Proven experience supporting an MS Stack, including O365, sharepoint, Exchange, Dynamics & more.
- Is proactive at addressing issues, working within the IT standards and assisting others.
- Is responsive to customer requests and has the ability to prioritize requests, in order of importance, as they arise;
- Is proactive with customers and follows up where necessary without prompting;
- Hunger to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal.
- Meets company values