Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will join the growing HR team and be given the opportunity to be mentored to the next stages of your career. The HR Administrator role will be varied and give exposure to supporting the organisation and greater community of over 65 operations in Australia. This position would suit a HR Administrator seeking a fast paced, growing organisation that are focused on quality service and engagement.
- Daily maintenance of employee records, including new employees, departures and updating the HRIS and payroll systems;
- Processing of workers compensation applications, probation review processes and assisting with recruitment administration;
- Respond to employee enquiries regarding payroll, leave, policies and procedures in a timely manner;
- Interpret and provide advice on industry modern awards and update company HR policies and procedures as required;
- Provide ongoing administration to the HR team and HR Manager.
- Demonstrated experience as a HR Administrator combined with tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related business discipline;
- High levels of attention to detail and exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to be agile and adapt to changing situations while juggling own time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to resolve challenges and provide timely solutions to issues within your remit.
With a proud history spanning over thirty years, this organisation has international presence with hundreds of centres operating across the world. In Australia, the company is expanding rapidly with new mergers and acquisitions in recent years. Due to this healthy and steady growth, the opportunity is now available for a talented HR Administrator to join the Human Resources team.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources on 0491 286 873. firstname.lastname@example.org