This 3-month contract position will be reporting to and working closely with the HR Manager, this role will see you work across the full remit of the HR scope, within the NFP sector. Working across the HR Operations team and the broader business you will provide support and assistance across HR generalist duties including recruitment and selection, employee on-boarding and separation processes, documentation and adhoc administrative duties. You will be a motivated individual who enjoys a fast-paced industry, where you will be provided ample opportunities for growth and development. The HR team is full of highly motivated individuals, promoting a supportive and welcoming culture.
- Supporting the broader HR team through HR generalist administration duties, including managing email mailbox, support for contract generation and documentation
- Work with a busy HR Team and be able to multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Provide ongoing administration to the HR team and HR Manager.
- Respond to employee enquiries regarding leave, policies, and procedures in a timely manner;
- Daily maintenance of employee records, including new employees, departures and updating the HRIS and payroll systems;
- Processing of workers compensation applications, probation review processes and assisting with recruitment administration;
- Demonstrated experience as a HR Administrator combined with tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related business discipline;
- Ability to be agile and adapt to changing situations while juggling own time management and organisational skills;
- Proven competency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Immediately available and ability to commit to a three-month temporary assignment.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Lauren Fraser on 0499 441 381 or email@example.com.