Reporting to the HR Manager, you will provide trusted and expert HR advice to all levels in the company and work with a broad HR team from Sydney and Melbourne. Your influencing, technical skills, consultation and advice will contribute to teams and culture initiatives company-wide across retail and restaurant operations. This role will offer you development opportunities within the HR team who will support your career progression.
- Provide commercial and pragmatic employee relations advice and coaching to leaders at all levels throughout the business;
- Provide expert advice and solutions to the business in line with the Retail Industry Award;
- Assist with HR reporting, HR data analysis and compile advice based on facts and evidence;
- Be involved in the development and implementation of HR related frameworks throughout the organisation relating to employment relations, succession planning, workforce planning and workplace health and safety;
- Improve, manage and execute people related projects at all stages of the employment life cycle.
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, management or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience as a HR Advisor in a multi-site business, with exposure to most facets of the employment life cycle;
- Team player attitude with an approachable and professional demeanour to all people always;
- Experience with employment relations or industrial relations.
This is a national organisation with presence across Australia and the national head office based in Brisbane CBD. A fun, vibrant and fresh brand with a fast-paced and energetic working environment. This role will offer autonomy, trust and a leader who will trust you and develop you. This organisation is also known for promoting within and having a big emphasis on their people development.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Manager Human Resources on 0491 286 873. firstname.lastname@example.org